Thursday, February 11, 2010

Buzz This.


Did you notice a change on the Relay site this morning?! Just be honest…you didn’t. It’s fine, I’m sure you were too busy Buzzing up a storm to focus on our little changes (thank you Google, yet again, for overwhelming my life with more information than I can ever take in).

Let me give you something to really Buzz home about: we have another new vendor!! C’ville Oriental has officially joined our Relay family of local stores and we are oh so happy to have them. They have your rice sticks, your soy sauces, sesame oils, and rice vinegars, your Foojoy tea and even a few loquats here and there! With all of these little foreign delights I’m getting ready to embark upon a whirlwind adventure of Asian culinary experimentation… Perhaps you could join me?

Annick and Jason will be adding more and more Oriental goodies in the next couple days, so keep an eye out for your favorites and do please let me know if anyone out there has an Oriental-inspired recipe to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment